How do you find a property?

 If MySafeHome can help you secure a mortgage then the next step is to find a property. The Housing Association will help you with this.

They will let you know what properties they have available (New Build HomeBuy)


Another way is to look for a property being sold by an Estate Agent, Home Ownership for people with Long-term Disabilities (HOLD).

The Housing Association will let you know how much you can spend.

They will ask you a number of questions so that you can decide what sort of property would suit you.

Some Housing Associations will visit and view properties with you if you want them to, others will be able to give you advise about how to do this and who can help.


Please use the menu to the left or click the button below to continue to - If you need a mortgage