Legal Advice

 You will need to use a solicitor who will work on your behalf when you buy a share of the property from the Housing Association and MySafeHome will recommend one who knows all about Shared Ownership. It is a good idea to agree with the solicitor what they will charge you for buying your share of the property before you ask them to begin any work.



Please use the menu to the left or click the button below to continue to - Moving in