Housing Benefit will pay the service charge to cover repairs.

Who does the repairs to your home?

For disabled people most Housing Associations will carry out repairs and maintenance so that you do not need to worry.

A service charge is added to the rent, which Housing Benefit can also pay.

Always check that the Housing Association can provide this service.



Please use the menu to the left or click the button below to continue to -Who can apply for Shared ownership